Our Apartments Are Pet-Friendly
Looking for pet-friendly apartments in Lubbock? Look no further than The Dominion Apartments! As one of the few pet-friendly communities in Lubbock, we proudly allow cats and dogs.
- Our community allows dogs and cats.
- There is a limit of 2 pets per apartment.
- Pets may be dogs or cats but cannot be more than a total weight of 50 pounds. We do not accept Akita, American Bull Dog, American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Mastiff, Olde English Bull Dog, Presa Canario (Canary Dog), Rottweiler, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Dalmatian, Saint Bernard, Great Dane, or any mix of these breeds.
- The following pets are not authorized: snakes, lizards, sugar gliders, flying squirrels, chinchillas, ferrets, reptiles, amphibians, rodents, or venomous animals of any kind.
- There is a non-refundable pet fee of $500 at move-in for each pet.
- $35 per month per pet.
At The Dominion Apartments, we are pet-friendly and want to meet these important members of your family. Please bring your pet to the office for an interview. We like to meet and get to know all our residents, even our four-footed ones!
We reserve the right to deny any pet application based on the breed, size, and/or behavior of the animal. Unauthorized pets found in your apartment home will be subject to a $100 fee and up to $10 a day until the date the lessee registers the pets and pays the required pet fee/deposit. For further details on our pet policy, please contact our office staff.